Time to Play!
This article has been archived.
City Playgrounds Now Open Again!
Closed for many months due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, all of the City’s playgrounds are now open again!
Please follow these tips to recreate safely and responsibly:
- Wash your and your child’s hands, or use hand sanitizer, before and after playing
- Practice physical distancing – you and your child should stay 6 feet apart from others outside the household
- Wear a face covering – this applies to both adults and children
- Avoid crowded play areas – enjoy other activities or find another play area
- Do not visit a park or play area if you or your child are feeling sick
You can view a list of all the City’s playgrounds here: www.mercerisland.gov/parksrec/page/play-structures-mercer-island
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link
COVID-19 information pages are no longer updated.
See the CDC's COVID website for current information and trends.