Easing of Restrictions on Religious Gatherings
Governor Inslee announced the easing of restrictions on religious gatherings.
May 27, 2020: Governor Jay Inslee announced the state's plan for easing certain restrictions on in-person religious services for Phase 1 and Phase 2 of Washington's Safe Start reopening plan.
- Outdoor religious services on an organization’s property can be held with up to 100 individuals
- Physical distancing and face coverings are required.
- Indoor religious services can be held at 25% capacity or with fewer than 50 individuals whichever is less.
- Includes holiday celebrations, weddings, funerals, etc.
- In-home services or counseling at a person’s residence with 5 total individuals or less.
For more information or to read the guidance, click here.