Vaccine Eligibility Now Open to Phase 1B3 and 1B4
On March 31, the state opened eligibility for people in Phase 1B3 and 1B4.
Phase 1B3 and 1B4 includes the following Washingtonians:
- Anyone 16 years or older with 2 or more co-morbidities or underlying conditions
- All people 60 years and older
- Anyone who lives, works, or volunteers in certain congregate living settings
- Group homes for people with disabilities
- Settings where people experiencing homelessness live or access services
- Correctional facilities
- Anyone who works in certain congregate settings
- Food services
- Construction and manufacturing
- Anyone in Phase 1A, 1B1, or 1B2.
Also beginning March 31, the state is no longer requiring the online eligibility tool, Phase Finder. People who want a vaccine should check DOH's priority guidance webpage and, if eligible, use the Vaccine Locator to find an appointment.
Read the full news release here.