Free COVID-19 Recovery and Reconstruction Workshops
UW Foster School of Business faculty are offering a series of free workshops to help businesses identify new opportunities and reposition themselves for sustainable growth in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis.
Faculty from the University of Washington Foster School of Business are offering a series of workshops to help businesses big and small, pivot to new opportunities and position themselves for sustainable growth over the next two years. Each workshop will include both lectures from Foster School faculty and peer-to-peer discussions that will provide mutual support among business owners.
- Cash and Debt in Good and Bad Times – May 27, 2020
- Negotiating with Employees, Vendors, and Other Business Partners – June 3, 2020
- Inventory and Supply Chain Management in Volatile Times – June 10, 2020
- Leadership in Volatile Times – June 17, 2020
- Reaching and Engaging Your Audience (or Your Customers) using Technology while Keeping Social Distancing – June 24, 2020
Follow this link for more information and to register.
COVID-19 information pages are no longer updated.
See the CDC's COVID website for current information and trends.