Jan 5, 2021 City Council Video Meeting
- Executive Session - 5 PM
- Call to Order, Study Session - 6:30 PM
- City Manager Report, Appearances - 7:30 PM
Registering to Speak: *Appearances will begin after 7:30 PM.* Individuals wishing to speak live during Appearances will need to register their request with the City Clerk at 206.275.7793 or email the City Clerk and leave a message before 4 PM on the day of the Council meeting. Please reference "Appearances" on your correspondence. Each speaker will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak. A timer will be visible online to speakers, Council, and meeting participants.
Public Appearances: *Appearances will begin after 7:30 PM.* Notify the City Clerk in advance that you wish to speak on camera and staff will be prepared to permit temporary video access when you enter the live Council meeting. Please remember to activate the video option on your phone or computer, ensure your room is well lit, and kindly ensure that your background is appropriate for all audience ages. Screen sharing will not be permitted, but documents may be Emailed to Council.
Join by Telephone at 6:30 PM: To listen to the meeting via telephone, please call 253.215.8782 and enter Webinar ID 811 6384 3017 and Password 462193 if prompted.
Join by Internet at 6:30 PM: To watch the meeting over the internet via your computer, follow these steps:
1) Click this link
2) If the Zoom app is not installed on your computer, you will be prompted to download it.
3) If prompted for Webinar ID, enter 811 6384 3017; Enter Password 462193
4) The City Clerk will call on you by name or refer to your email address when it is your turn to speak. Please confirm that your audio works prior to participating.
Submitting Written Comments: Written comments may be submitted at the Mercer Island Let’s Talk Council Connects page. Written comments received by 3 PM on the day of the meeting will be forwarded to all Councilmembers and a brief summary of the comments will be included in the minutes of the meeting.
- Agenda Email Distribution List, December 30, 2020
- Website Public Notice, December 29, 2020
- City Council Calendar, December 8, 2020 (Updated 12/21/20)
- Let's Talk, December 8, 2020, (Updated 12/21/2020)
The City Council wants your feedback!
The best way to reach all seven members of the City Council is via email: email@example.com
For information about upcoming or past City Council meetings visit www.mercerisland.gov/councilmeetings