Winter Weather Arriving Early
Winter weather is arriving early in the Pacific Northwest.
October 22, 2020 - According to the National Weather Service, a strong and cold weather system will move through the area on Friday, bringing lowland rain, mountain snow, and cold temperatures that will last into the weekend.
City crews are ready, are you?
- Make sure your home is ready for cold weather.
- Prepare for winter driving with these tips and tricks.
- Know how to stay safe around snow plows.
- Review the City's Snow and Ice Response Plan.
- Be safe during power outages.
It is never too early to be prepared!
This page will be updated if roads are closed due to unsafe conditions. Check back for updates or sign up to receive updates via email.