COVID-19 Child Care Support
Do you need help with child care costs?
You may qualify for financial assistance to pay for child care if you live or work in King County, fall within income guidelines and your income, work schedule, or access to child care has been negatively impacted by COVID-19 or you are an essential worker.
The CARES emergency funding for COVID-19 child care supports will provide vouchers to eligible families to pay for child care costs at licensed child care providers between September and December 2020. The amount of vouchers depends on a child’s age and will be paid directly to the provider. Funding is also available to assist eligible families with the cost of child care co-pays under the Working Connections Child Care program or other subsidies.
- Must be under 400% FPL
- Must live or work in King County
- Must be an essential worker or have been impacted by COVID-19
- For children aged 0-12 at licensed child care sites
- Call or text 1-800-446-1114 to request an application
- Or fill out an online application at: https://tinyurl.com/KingCCFA
For more information, click here.
This page has been archived.