COVID-19 Experts Available for Your Group via King County Speakers' Bureau
Is your community group looking for a presentation on COVID-19?
King County Public Health offers free customized presentations!
Their professional speakers offer presentations with the latest information, resources, and guidance on COVID-19 to communities in King County. They are also able to provide presentations in various languages including Arabic, English, Spanish, and more.
The Speakers' Bureau can provide fully accessible webinars, including live captioning, ASL interpreters, materials available in advance, and translation of materials into Braille. Presentation topics include:
- Latest COVID-19 information and guidance
- COVID-19 vaccine information, access, and hesitancy
- Safely re-open your business
- Isolation and quarantine
- Information and resources for immigrant and refugee communities
- Clean and sanitize your business, nonprofit, or place of worship
- Safely serve and distribute food
- Talk about COVID-19 with students, children, and youth people
- And many more
Click here (www.kingcounty.gov/covid/speakers-bureau) for more information or to schedule a speaker today!
This page has been archived.