How to Help
Want to help but not sure how? Here are a few ways you can help your neighbors nearby and within the region:
- Help keep our parks clean!
- Donate to the MI Food Pantry
- Donate Blood
- Shop like it matters. Shop local.
- KC Donations Connector
- Neighbor to Neighbor Help
- Register to Volunteer During Disasters
Join the Washington Mask Challenge.
- The Lt. Governor’s office has partnered with the United Ways of the Pacific Northwest and Serve Washington to organize a statewide homemade mask-making initiative to encourage the general public to make, wear, and donate cloth masks. Visit www.wamaskchallenge.org for information.