Virtual Parenting Support Series
Virtual presentations scheduled for parents of middle/high school and preschool age children.
The MIYFS and Parent Edge are continuing their Virtual Parenting Support Series with new two presentations next week:
December 8 at 7PM for parents of middle and high school youth
- Featuring YFS Counselors Harry Brown and Chris Harnish
- An opportunity for parents to gather tips to help support your tween/teen during this challenging time and ask questions.
- December 9 at 7PM for parents of preschool age children
- Featuring Clinical Psychologist Dr. Ziv Bell, Melissa Benoroya, and a pediatrician.
- Gather tips on how to support your child through remote schooling and isolation from peers, friends, and family.
To register visit http://miparentedge.org/ or for more information and resources visit http://www.miyfs.org/ In November, MIYFS and Parent Edge hosted a virtual presentation for elementary aged children. Click here to watch the recording.
This page has been archived.